Sunday, May 22, 2011

shtuff.

Well, I don't have much to say.

Counted/rolled up a bunch of my change weeks ago and am up to $435.

All that I have left are the pennies and nickles.

A large part of me thinks I ought to spend it on something I don't really need, since it is more or less "found" money to me.

I'm leaning toward one of these:



Been reading a lot about it and I love the whole setup. As a POV camera (helmet) it makes a lot more sense than my GoPro because of the remote and ability to tag clips. It makes me salivate just thinking about it.

The entire reason is I want to actually document whatever kind of trip I go on this summer. I mean actually piece together a decent sized film if only for me and my enjoyment (actually, exactly for that reason) and to be honest I just love messing around with footage like that.

The price on that site is pretty crazy, though. I know it'd last forever and any camera guy/photographer knows how expensive the shit can get, though...so I might bite the bullet. I've found it a little cheaper elsewhere, too. We shall see.

In other news, Dirt 3 is out on Tuesday and I can't fucking wait. Been in love with the series since I got an Xbox (and even before, when they were Colin McRae games)



And this one because it is fucking amazing:



PS. The world didn't end. Better luck next time religious nuts.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home