Wednesday, August 10, 2011

Nothing to add.








I feel this thing needs an update.

I feel I have nothing to say.

It stormed last night. I ran out and hastily set up a camera for a time lapse. It turned out pretty cool.

To my surprise I actually captured some lightning strikes. I only noticed them when I had finished the video, so after, I went back to sort through the 3,600 + photos and found them.




Pretty cool to look at. I think it was set to take a picture every 2 (or maybe 3) seconds, so it's pretty awesome, I thought.

Oh, and the video itself, which also features double rainbows rolling in near the end and some pretty awesome cloud movement:





2 Comments:

Blogger Stephanie said...

I always enjoy your videos :) That is pretty awesome that it caught some of the lightning!

6:13 a.m.  
Blogger Trevor said...

That was cool man, I love the time lapse stuff.

11:16 a.m.  

Post a Comment

<< Home