Monday, February 18, 2013

post title

I remember when checking the blogs of friends (you know who you are) was a thing I did daily. that seems to have changed. Probably around the time I stopped updating mine.

Why, I have no idea.

I guess this is more of a test than anything.

I'm curious if anyone will see this.

I have nothing to say really.

Something that has been bothering me lately is depression. Or something like it.

I'd never be so bold as to diagnose myself, but I've talked a bit before about how I get to feeling during the winter months.

Call it seasonal affective disorder or whatever you like. It feels very real to me and leads to myself feeling more cut off from everything and everyone than usual.

I start to think about it and it makes things worse.

I don't like it. it's like a 4-5 month long funk/rut that I just sort of...sleepwalk through.

So I guess I look forward to summer for more reasons than just warm weather.

Ok.

See ya.


3 Comments:

Blogger Stephanie said...

I guess I can't say that I check the blogs daily, but yours I still check at least once a week, I would say. I don't update mine because...I just...am so blah and have the most boring life with nothing even remotely worth mentioning.

I hate the winter for the same reason, bad weather seriously fucks with my mood.

Anyway. I'm here. Always. Like a gnat you can't seem to smack dead! ;)

<3

8:46 p.m.  
Blogger Trevor said...

I used to check these daily but they have kind of fallen to the wayside. Mainly because of lack of updates.

If you were to go ape shit on the updates again id probably go back to checking them daily.

I have neglected my blog mainly because of family commitments and its hard to find the time and actually sit down and right something.

The depression shit is usually worse in winter. I'm going through something similar. I'm still here for ya bro, Just with work and family life my motivation to do anything has been well shit, its not a excuse but a reason.

You have been my best friend since grade 4, and I really miss our once a week hangouts. Something we should start up again.

Your welcome to come over anytime and hang out you might have to punch some kids (and or wife) if they get in your way but your always welcome.

keep your chin up,

your pal T-BONE.

4:41 p.m.  
Blogger Tracy said...

I never blog....because no one cares and frankly my life isn't that interesting. If I wasn't on antidepressants I would bet I'd be depressed in the winter too....they don't fix me but at least make life function for me.

PS Trevor says you can punch me but know I will punch back!

5:06 p.m.  

Post a Comment

<< Home